Always a step ahead
SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
Where: Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
Are you the product manager we are looking for?
We are looking for a Software Product Manager responsible for definition and development of web-based and app software aimed to fulfill the needs our end customers, partner opticians and company departments. Close collaboration with engineers, marketing, finance, content and designers to deliver innovative solutions which impact positively in the overall performance of SuperVista.
- Define product requirements, including road-map, technical specifications, documentation and deadlines.
- Forecast demand and prioritize solutions according to needs, implementation schedules, and other factors.
- Project management and coordination of improvement measures in cooperation with other teams and departments.
- In sum-up, deliver initiatives from conception to completion.
- Two or more years of experience in technology product management or development.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize projects and activities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluid in English and German. Other languages (Spanish, Italian) is a plus.
- Knowledge in SQL are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Experience in eyewear market is a plus.
If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you!
Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! SuperVista AG offers challenges every day.
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes.
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success, space to bring your ideas and make your own contribution.
- Highly motivated international team in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilitiesTraining opportunities.
- Attractive salary.
- Cosy chill-out lounge with couches, bar, pool table and darts.
- Free lunch and a shuttle service from Schönefeld train station to the office.
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to hearing from you!