Always a step ahead
SuperVista AG is a leading manufacturer of eyeglasses with a network of local opticians present in Germany, Spain, UK, Austria and Italy. We are a rapidly growing company where you will find lot of opportunities to make your creative ideas come true.
Where: Berlin-Schönefeld (Germany)
Are you the CRM manager we are looking for?
We are looking for a CRM Technical Manager responsible of perfect development of re-marketing strategies and health of data and workflows. Absolute accountability to details is a must for success in this position. We have over 2 Mio. contacts in our CRM database and need help making sure each person is touched and followed up with. You always will be looking for holes in our systems or process to ensure we do not have any missed opportunities and contribute with own ideas how to improve the performance.
- Ensure customer data meets quality and standards that allow for successful execution of CRM re-marketing and loyalty programs
- Execute CRM & Loyalty roadmap, segmentation, and content planning
- Manage and drive on-going optimization of CRM and Loyalty programs to drive continued growth and improvement in retention and loyalty
- Define and monitor success of program and customer segments.
- Identify and report on health of Customer KPIs to track effectiveness of programs and assess levels of brand loyalty over time; apply learnings to continually
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure the most effective approach to customers and product offering.
- Optimize Email channel and campaigns with ongoing multivariate tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages and channel making them highly relevant and effective
- Help guide email segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies
- Manage segmentation strategy and list pulls for campaignsYour profile
- Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing management (special focus on e-mail marketing)
- Marketing/workflow automation - advanced understanding, success implementing
- Mapping Experience - proven ability to wireframe workflows, relationships
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
- Knowledge of both qualitative and quantitative methodologies in data analytics
- Technical proficiency and knowledge of CRM database solutions and feeds, loyalty, and analytical systems
- Must be able to work with technical data, as well as, creative concept
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker, eye for the detail. Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Hubspot Administration experience (not just user level experience), is a big plus
- API experience & SQL Principles is a plus
If you have the desire to participate with enthusiasm and ownership in the further expansion and development of one of Germany's most successful internet business, then we are the right place for you!
Of course we offer you much more:
- No boredom! SuperVista AG offers challenges every day.
- Minimal hierarchy and quick decision making processes.
- A position that offers you tangible impact on the company’s success, space to bring your ideas and make your own contribution.
- Highly motivated international team in a pleasant working atmosphere.
- Quick promotions and growth-possibilitiesTraining opportunities.
- Attractive salary.
- Cosy chill-out lounge with couches, bar, pool table and darts.
- Free lunch and a shuttle service from Schönefeld train station to the office.
Sounds promising? If you think you are the perfect fit for us, please apply by sending us your CV with references, a cover letter, your availability as well as salary expectations to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!